How to make BOOZY ORANGE MOCHA with Skywhip cream chargers?
How to make Boozy Orange Mocha with Skywhip cream chargers 580g tanks?
Strong coffee infused with rich cocoa, fresh orange peel and a generous pour of chocolate flavored vodka. And Boozy Orange Mochas are perfect Christmas coffee drink for holiday brunch, tree shopping, or to sip on while wrapping presents! Then, here is a guide to help you make the perfect Boozy Orange Mocha by youself.
Prepare the following ingredients especially Skywhip cream chargers:
- 4 cups coffee
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14-ounce can
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 oranges peels only
- 1 ¼ cup Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- Skywhip cream chargers
Steps to make the Boozy Orange Mocha:
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, combine the coffee and sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk in cocoa powder in batches to avoid clumps, stirring thoroughly. Then add orange peels and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka. Then strain to remove orange peels and serve in your favorite holiday mug
- Optional Garnishes:Fresh Whipped Cream
- Orange Zest or Peel
- Your favorite Christmas Cookie
Suggestion: Use Skywhip cream chargers to make the cream. As a result, you could enjoy the best Boozy Orange Mocha ever!
Why Choose us:
We are the first company imported 580g whipped cream cylinders to Australia.
We offer superior quality 580g whipped cream cylinders and 8.4g whipped cream chargers at competitive prices, providing profitable margins for all of DISTRIBUTORS.Skywhip whipped cream chargers.
You could find the our best products here:
Skywhip Pro offers great design and productivity at a wonderful price. once you’ve tried this system, you won’t want to go back!
Please Contact Us - Skywhip whipped cream chargers
Address: 8 import lane, Docklands
Phone: +61 406 105 431